Privacy StatementThank you for visiting the web site of www.premisesaus.com.au and for taking the time to view our privacy statement. PREMISES AUS PTY LTD respects and is committed to protecting the privacy of our Site's users. This statement explains how we collect information about you and how we use it. By visiting and using our Site, you consent to the practices described in this Statement.
Collection of your Personal InformationFor the purposes of this Statement, "Personal Information" means information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
The only Personal Information that we collect is that which you tell us about yourself when you complete an on-line form, application or survey, when you participate in any forum that may be accessible through our Site or if you otherwise specifically provide us with your Personal Information.
Unless you specifically tell us, we will never know who you are. If you are comfortable providing us with information about yourself, enhanced services become available to you which we could not otherwise offer to anonymous users of the site. If you do elect to provide us with your personal information, you have our commitment to your privacy.
Cookies and Clickstream DataCookies - We may use a feature of your browser called a "Cookie". A "Cookie" is a piece of information that a web site sends to your browser. Cookies are used to add functionality, track web site usage and enable us to "personalise" your visits to our site. Cookies do not in themselves identify you, rather they identify your computer's browser.
Most web browsers are set to accept Cookies however if you do not wish to receive Cookies you may set your browser to refuse them (this may result in you not being able to access parts of our Site).
Clickstream data - when you browse our Site we may collect and log the following types of information ("Clickstream data") including without limitation:
- the date and time that you visit our Site;
- the amount of time you spend on our Site;
- the particular pages that you visit;
- the type of browser you use;
- the address of your server;
- the address of the site that you have connected from;
How we use your Personal InformationPremises Aus uses your Personal Information in the following ways:
- to deliver the services you have requested (for example, to provide you with information concerning a property that you have inquired about). In order to respond to such requests, it may be necessary for us to forward your Personal Information to the appropriate independently owned and operated business partner who is best positioned to assist with your particular request.
- occasionally we will forward to you periodic mailings containing information on new products and upcoming events which we think you will find interesting. If at any stage you decide that you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by following the Opt-Out procedure below and we will ensure that your name is removed from the relevant list;
- other than as stated in this Statement, Premises Aus does not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to non-member companies or organisations without having first obtained your consent to do so.
Opt-Out / Amend ProcedureIn each e-mail you receive from us, we will endeavour to attach simple instructions on how you can immediately unsubscribe from our mailing list. In any event you can opt-out from receiving promotional material from us by e-mailing us a at email@example.com and asking to be removed from the mailing list.
Access to your Personal InformationIf you wish to view the Personal Information we may hold about you, please send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you wish to amend that information because it is out of date or incorrect, or if you wish your Personal Information to be deleted from our database, please email us at the same address.
SecurityPremises Aus uses all reasonable endeavours to keep secure any Personal Information which we hold about you and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Your personal information is stored behind industry standard firewalls and where applicable protected by user names and passwords.
You can assist us in our security objectives by keeping confidential any user name or password with which Premises Aus may provide you.